Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Crisis Core Wallpaper

Finally . . . a new wallpaper done. With all the hype going around about Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, I decided to create a wall on it.

Since it's kind of like a prequel game, I decided to do a photo collage type of wallpaper to depict that the event was in the past. Initially, I wanted to focus on Zack since his was a tragic character, but I felt that other characters were too good to pass on as well. Still, I've left in references pertaining to Zack's cruel fate such as the blood stain, and I've also translated part of a quote from LOVELESS and placed it in the bottom left, as a parallel to a promise that Zack couldn't fulfill to Aerith.

Please full view and Enjoy! (Comments and critique are most welcome)


Crisis Core: The Lost Files

[1280 X 960]

Crisis Core: The Lost Files

[1024 X 768]

The Lost Files

[Light Version : 1024 X 768]




Labels:

9 Comments:

  • at first i thought i like the last one the best, cos the background colour really appeals to me. but later on, i decided tt i like the second one the best, cos the colour suits the mood of the pics better. and.... it dawned on me that the first one is almost identical to the second one!!! O.O so i played spot the difference game and i cldnt find any difference. hmphhhh. -.-;

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 AM  

  • The difference between the first and second is only the resolution, coz' another site that I uploaded it on had a request for something larger.

    By Blogger noir, at 9:38 AM  

  • Yay got suitable resolution for my laptop! :D I shall kope and use. hahahaha...

    By Blogger A|vIn, at 12:55 AM  

  • Hmm, exams should be finishing soon right ? ganbatte!

    By Blogger noir, at 9:50 AM  

  • Make a one piece or kingdom hearts one for me plsssss! :D

    By Blogger A|vIn, at 7:26 PM  

  • i want hikaru no go one :p yayyy dedications time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

  • My skills aren't up to par . . . there're tons of great ones out there.

    By Blogger noir, at 6:29 PM  

  • Beautiful wallpapers. Am using the darker one on my personal comp, thank you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

  • looks great. took the darker one for my desktop (=

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home